Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jobs

Work isn't always fun, but it can be. This is another assignment for my 21st century class. I'm writing about jobs and what kind of job I might want to work when I get older. Work at school seems different than out of school because I feel like I'm more pressured to get my schoolwork done than my work out of school. You don't always have to be payed for work, but if you're not payed, to me it doesn't seem like work. If you really love your job, it isn't really work. I would really enjoy being a baker or photographer. I love cooking in the kitchen and taking pictures of flowers, my dogs, my friends, and random stuff.


Image by bossacafez

2 comments:

  1. Liana,
    Yum, yum, and YUM! Thanks for the picture. With the interests you have you can bake these incredible desserts and photograph them as well. (I feel a cookbook coming on...) Thanks for sharing!
    Mrs. B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember our cooking classes??? Haha! Chef Jeff!!! We could open a bakery together!!!

    ReplyDelete