Monday, April 16, 2012

Images

I'm posting to tell you about what I know and what I've learned about using photos on my blog and in my projects. I realize that I've probably been using pictures that I'm not supposed to be using. Ever since starting my blog I've been trying my best to give credit to the people I got the pictures from. Creative Commons is a great way to get pictures. There are so many different types of pictures, there's really no need to go out and use a copyrighted picture. Creative Commons allows me to use pictures easily, as long as I give attribution to the creator. I will do my best not to use a copyrighted image again.

Image by (UB) Sean R 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liavou! I love that picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture!!!!! Check out some pictures on my blog from week 2 at http://tech7aasp2012jordynt.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete