Monday, February 20, 2012

Me

My name is Liana, and I'm in 8th grade. I created this blog as an assignment in my 21st century skills class. In 21st, we are on the computer a lot, and get to learn about things that are happening in America, right now. Some times we just go out and find current events, then right posts on them.

I like animals and just hanging out with my friends. I also play the trumpet, and piano. Being involved in school and other activities is very important to me. Sometimes I like taking pictures, especially of my dog Pepper.



6 comments:

  1. G'day Liana,
    Thanks for registering for the March 2012 student blogging challenge. Make sure you visit the blog every week beginning early March, when the first challenge will be published. If you want a reminder sent to your email each week, use the "Subscribe by email" on the right sidebar of the blog. Also make sure you visit blogs from other students around the world with similar interests.

    Miss W or tasteach - challenge organizer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liana,
    The Daily Puppy looks like a fun site to watch. Your blog looks great! Enjoy exploring and posting.
    Mrs. Berg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    My name is Liana too! It is so cool because I have never known someone with the same name as me!! Awesome blog!I live in Australia! I'm in Year 6 and I used to play the trumpet!I'm pretty similar to you although I have no pets. :( Please visit my blog that I share at lolblog.edublogs.org

    Liana

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got a cute dog!
    Sincerly, Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Liana! I love your blog! It's so creative and I love the jelly bean background! Have fun with Pepper! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome to know that you can play piano. I love you're background, it's so colorful~ You can visit my blog at: http://ndo2017.edublogs.org/

    ReplyDelete